Latest Update of coronavirus in India:
- 21 who returned to Jammu and Kashmir from China this week kept under home observation.
- Two persons, including a two-year-old boy, admitted to a hospital Indore for possible exposure to coronavirus.
- The Ministry of Health (MoH) on Wednesday issued a revised travel advisory in wake of novel Coronavirus outbreak and said extending visas, including already issued eVisa, are no longer valid for any foreign national travelling from China
- Delhi government sets up a round-the-clock control room to address queries related to the virus.
- DGCA okays “restricted use” of a combination of drugs used widely for controlling HIV infection for treating the virus.
- A total of 104 people kept at an ITBP facility have tested negative for the virus
The Coronavirus outbreak in West Bengal:
Wuhan Coronavirus spike high as the outbreak shows no signs of slowing. Also now in West Bengal government has identified at least eight persons, who have returned from China and travelled with the Kerala students from Wuhan University, in connection with the coronavirus scare in India. Among them, one was from New Delhi and others from Odisha and four were from West Bengal.
Furthermore, four-person have been kept in isolation in Kolkata’s Beleghata Infectious Disease (ID) Hospital. Among them, two had returned to India on the same flight with the students from Kerala. One of the students from Kerala was the first confirmed case of the Novel Coronavirus case in India. She was the first confirmed case of coronavirus in India also she was studying at Wuhan University.
The other two had returned to the country on January 15. They are under observation as they have symptoms of the disease like cough, cold and fever.
What precaution you should take?
- Wash your hands frequently
Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand rub if your hands are not visibly dirty.
Washing your hands with soap and water or using alcohol-based hand rub eliminates the virus if it is on your hands
- Practice respiratory hygiene
When coughing and sneezing, cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue, also discard tissue immediately into a closed bin and clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
Covering your mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing prevent the spread of germs and viruses. If you sneeze or cough into your hands, you may contaminate objects or people that you touch.
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early
Tell your health care provider if you have travelled in an area in China where 2019-nCoV has been reported, or if you have been in close contact with someone who has travelled from China and has respiratory symptoms.
Most importantly, Whenever you have fever, cough, and difficulty breathing it’s important to seek medical attention as soon as possible because this may be due to a respiratory infection or other serious condition. But, Respiratory symptoms with fever can have a range of causes and depending on your personal travel history and circumstances, 2019-nCoV could be one of them
Also Read: About the impact of coronavirus
Shocking Leaks from China
Alleged Tencent leak reveals 25,000 deaths from Coronavirus, 1.54 lakh infected.
Moreover, Alibaba founder Jack Ma, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and Chinese tech Companies like ByteDance, Tencent, and Huawei have come forward with the financial aid to combat the coronavirus outbreak.
Also, the leaks reveal that the death tolls will be much higher than what has actually reported.
Furthermore, this sets a dark day for China as the death toll is not getting any pause in its surge as a result of a massive outbreak of Coronavirus.
Moreover, Chinese doctor Li Wenliang who first warned other medics of possible outbreak dies of coronavirus.
Lastly, Infokoala prays for the speedy recovery of all the victims of coronavirus and urges everyone to stay safe.